Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2016

THE LAST DAY OF SWIMMING!



On the last day of swimming we had a swimming test. We had a swimming test to see how far we could swim. We had to go in 3's. I swam with Zion and Kuini. Kuini stopped first in the test because she was tired and then I stopped like 2 minutes after her. Zion lasted the longest so  he swam more lengths than me and Kuini. I swam 75 meters and Zion swam 100 meters. All of us swimmers had a lot of fun in the pool because after our test we did a whirl pool. I enjoyed doing breaststroke with the instructors. What is your favourite thing to do with the instructors, Rooms 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and Room 10? On behalf of Zion, Kuini and I, I'd like to thank the instructors. We had a great time when you came and taught us new things. Thank you very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment