Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

I Want To Go To Australia

blog profile picture.jpg


Kia Ora and talofa lava! My name is Katrina and I’m a year 5 student at Ruapotaka School in Room 10. My teacher's name is Mrs Buchanan. My principal's name is Mrs Vickers. My nationality is Cook Island and Maori.

My favourite subjects at school are maths and reading. The thing I’m good at is mostly maths because I can find heaps of ways to solve the maths problem. My maths goal is to learn my 6, 7, 8, 9 and 12 times tables. The other thing I like to do is play sports. The sports I like to play most of all are softball and soccer.

The most favourite things I like to do are sing and play knucklebones with my friends. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. My pet's name is Mayka and he is my pet dog. My favourite food is butter chicken on rice. The people I admire are my family because they always help with the things  that I need help with, like my homework and my times tables. The place I want to go is Australia.

Please enjoy my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Katrina
    I would really love to go to Australia too, to visit my siblings at the end of school year. We have a lot in common. I have a dog too named Iris and I also like learning my timetables. Where in Australia would you like to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste Katrina, I really like the snowman that you created in Pixlr or in Google drawings. It looks like a Snowgolem in Minecraft! Have you ever played minecraft before Katrina?
    http://rpshenrya.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete